Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Home Sweet Florence

I have arrived safely in what will be my home for the next month, Florence! Everything has been simply magical so far! I'm in a slight hurry but I will give you a super quick tour of my life. 

This is my room in our precious apartment. I tried to nest and make it as much "mine" as I could! 


I didn't know there would be a bulletin board so the pictures I put up were what I could find in my wallet, book bag, etc. Feel free to mail me pictures! Also, please notice the UGA football ticket. . .it does feel like home. =) 



My cute roommate, Mary Frances.














 My room again. . .

Looking up outside our apartment door. . .

Looking down from out apartment door. . .


Our mailboxes! 

Outside my bedroom window. SO cute. 






 Where our apartment ate dinner.








Miss and Love Y'all! 
xoK

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are blogging!!...love the pictures - keep it all coming so we can live thru you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks wonderful!! miss you already :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pics! It seems like you have a pretty nice kitchen in the apartment. Love you! - Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, y'all! We're having a great time. Hope all is well at home!

    ReplyDelete