Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Day in The Life

I wanted to share what a normal day looks like for us in the great Firenze, Italia! I'll share a photo (or two) an hour- the photos weren't necessarily taken AT that time but sometime in that hour. 

7:00am

8:00am

I thought it was neat that they also put color appropriate bows on the door after they had a baby! Maybe those are Americans? 

9:00am

10:00am

11:00am Medici Chapel


12:00pm

1:00pm

2:00pm Naptime

3:00pm I've been keeping 3 different journals while I'm here.

4:00pm

5:00pm

6:00pm

7:00pm

My sister and I exchanged emails for a while, it was like we were having a conversation!

8:00pm Yes, we were STILL drawing. . .

Momma finally got skype!!!!!!!

9:00pm

Overall, it was a great day! We also went to the Academia and saw Michaelangelo's David. It was HUGE! We spent all afternoon/ evening drawing for our final project that's due in class this morning. I was really excited to unexpectedly get to skype Momma AND Brandal. Best day ever! 
xoK

1 comment:

  1. Katie so many of my friends and MF's sisters have enjoyed your blog - a picture show of this wonderful Italian trip!. Thank you for sharing- gonna miss the fabulous pictures!

    ReplyDelete