Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Series of Funny Events

We've had a few laughs the last few days that I hope y'all will enjoy too. 
We started off with a torrential downpour that soaked Ash's clothes over and over again. The white stuff you see on the porch is tons and tons of hail. Cra-zy. 

Lillian drinking boxed wine from the dollar store with a straw. Adult sized juice box? Yes. 
Sidenote: on two separate occasions Italian men have called her Lady Gaga has she walked by. It's her new nickname. 

Me after Mary Frances informed me I had tracked dog poo all in the apartment late one night. It was really bad. I had to spend 20 minutes dipping my chaco in the rain puddles to get it off.

And apparently. . .what happens in Florence
does NOT stay in Florence. 
SURPRISE, TERRY! 
xoK

No comments:

Post a Comment